Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Pictures of my growing kids!





Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Levi had his last day of Kindergarten today and is more than prepared to enter First Grade next school year. His report card shows that he "exceeds expectations" in both reading and math. Benjamin is into the snack drawer every chance he gets. You never catch him getting into it, you only find empty boxes of raisins all around the house. Eden is still not taking any steps on her own. She has started "roaming" around the coffee table. She stays on her tip toes. It is so girly and cute! :) I have started a Facebook account and have been neglecting my blog. I will try to do better. Summer has started and we can't wait to get into the water! Hope you enjoy the new pictures.

No comments: