Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Next up, Green Belt!

Levi received his Gold Belt on November 25,2008. We are all so proud of his accomlishments. In this video, he is doing the Kata he had to learn in order to earn his gold belt. He is now ranked high enough to help teach the less experienced karate students, which he really enjoys doing. He catches on pretty fast with learning the steps for the kata because he is such an analytical thinker. If I even do something that is out of his normal routine he is quick to let me know and I WILL suffer the consequences! I wanted to show off my little Karate Kid. Enjoy the video.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Very good! That is awesome! Tell him good job from us!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

that is awesome ! He looks so skinny ! Are you sure it is Benjamin that doesn't eat well ? :)

Patti said...

I love my karate champ!