Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog Worthy!


I included the picture of Eden just for you, Cynthia! Love you guys and miss you very much.
So, anyone who knows my little Benjamin knows why this photo is "Blog Worthy"! Yes, Ben is actually eating AND he is feeding himself! At 19 months old, this is the first time he has taken an interest in sitting down to eat with a spoon going into his mouth. Now, I know him much to well to think that this is going to last but I am enjoying this moment, none the less. Ben not only ate oatmeal, he fed it to himself! This is a milestone, for sure. Enjoy knowing that this night he went to bed with more than liquid in his stomach.


1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

alright, that is the cutesy baby , well besides my own of course :). What a relief for you that ben is feeding himself and actually eating! We have a lot to catch up on. Knox is going to a gastro in December due to chronic diahrea that started at 13 mo. And I want to know about bens heart murmur and what you all have found out. I will email tomorrow it is dang late and I am so tired, due to an 18 mo old who is terrorizing the neighborhood. Love ya and talk to you soon