Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



Happy Halloween! We had a good time trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Levi went as a Warewolf, which was a big hit with all the little boys. Benjamin was supposed to be a Lion, although he kept saying "Meow, meow". He was so cute and was talking to everyone as we passed by. Eden went as herself with a cute hat to keep her warm. We got lots of candy. Levi got some "Warheads" candy, which is super sour! It is so funny to watch him eat them. My computer wouldn't let me turn Ede's picture the right way, for some odd reason. Don't hurt your neck looking at her picture! She is growing so fast. Ben is still up to his old tricks, getting into everything! Levi is doing good in school and just loves learning. We will try to keep you up to date as life is SUPER busy these days!

2 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Well busy or not I want to see some new pics of Eden !! I didn't even realize that that was Levi in the pic by the scarecrow until I enlarged the picture...he looked like lawn art to me, that is a great costume ! How are you ? give me a call when you get a chance. Hope all is well. Love ya and miss ya !

The Smiths said...

They all look so cute!! Well, Levi looks kinda mean, but still cute!! Yeah, I am now a believer in all infomercials now (at least I have to give them a shot)!! Watch out, I might be getting the amazing ab cruncher next (only 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week, I can have it all).