Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good 'Ol Golden Rule Days!

We started the morning with some "brain food". Eggs and cheese with jelly toast and OJ.

I didn't have any problems with him getting ready. Isn't he handsome?


Outside his Kindergarten class. Ready, set, Go!

Hopefully this morning wasn't a sign of life to come. I have been awake since 4:30am. I fed Eden and she didn't get back to sleep until 5:10. Benjamin woke up crying at 5:20 but got him back in the bed by 5:30. I decided to go ahead and take a shower because the alarm clock was set to go off at 6:00. By then I was cooking breakfast for Levi, who woke up at 6:15 because he heard me in the kitchen. I had no problem with him getting ready for school though. He was in his new classroom by 7:20 and was ready to get started. No tears were shed, though I was a little sad when I got home and couldn't wait to find out about how his day had gone. He rode the bus home. I picked him up at 3:00 at the bus stop which is right above our house. When the baby is a little bigger I plan on walking up there to pick him up with the little ones in the double stroller. Believe it or not I am looking forward to the "schedule". I can already tell it will help me organize my day. However, I do hope it starts a little later in the morning than it did today.

No comments: