Sunday, August 24, 2008

I couldn't be more proud.



I finally got to be in the picture instead of behind the camera. Look at my children! Aren't they beautiful? Levi starts school tomorrow. Benjamin is WALKING all over the place now. Eden holds her head up so good when she is on her belly. They are growing so fast. Having three children has proved to be quite the challenge for me. Two I can handle, and it doesn't matter which two but throw the third in there and I don't know which way to turn. Ben is a sneaky little fellow. He literally waits for me to get busy with Eden and goes straight for trouble. In one afternoon I had to wash his hands at least five different times. I found him playing in the toilet water once, the dirt from my plants twice, the trash can twice and inbetween he was into the pots and pans and pulling out cans of soda from the cabinet. Levi asking 1000 questions and wanting his time with mama. When Jeff got home I took an hour long hot bath behind a locked door! I never thought I would feel so good after only 5 hours of straight sleep. :) Life is good and full of surprises. We are so thankful for all the blessings in our lives.



1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Oh! So sweet! Look at Ben walking around like a pro!! You guys are such a cute family!