Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you to my Family and Friends

He shouldn't be too boastful, because as you can see he ONLY has two!

Eden in her blessing dress made by her Grandma Martin (my mom).


At least he found something productive during his "unsupervised" time.


Levi being a super big brother. He already loves to make Ede smile.


I want to thank my family and friends who have given me so much help in the last 2 months. Believe it or not, today is the first day I have had all three of my children all day long! I survived!! It got a little strained a time or two but we all made it out alive and well. I even managed to cook dinner. It wasn't Hamburger Helper either. We had Ribs, coleslaw and baked beans. Levi has been so well behaved and helping me keep tabs on Benjamin, who is into everything! Eden hates to sleep on her back so I have to stop what I'm doing to rock her to sleep after she has decided she's been awake long enough. Sorry, but mom, she has done a lot more crying since you left. Jeff has managed to stay calm in all the stresses of our life and is a WONDERFUL husband and father. He takes pride in his multitasking abilities. There are very few pictures of me because I do good to just get out of bed in the morning right now. :) I've included some odds and ends pictures of my wonderful little family! Enjoy! I couldn't have remained sane without all of you!



3 comments:

Patti said...

Dear Tara,

It was wonderful to be able to help out. You do have a very special family, a great husband, three beautiful children, and yourself. I am proud to be your mother!

I love you all,
Mom

The Smiths said...

Such cute kids! I love all of the pics. Your blog looks cute on my computer too!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Wow !! Your mom did a wonderful job on Ede's dress, it is beautiful. Only 1 more week and Levi starts school !!