Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What the other two are up to.

Sometimes Ben is so quiet you don't even know he's in the room.


Ede loves her swing. I love it just as much because she will sometimes fall asleep all by herself when she is in it.

So far my mornings are still starting around 4:30. I am now changing my strategy, "Go to bed by 9:00pm". I have a hard time doing that because I enjoy my "alone time" so much I want to stay awake while the kids are asleep. But something has to give and I'll have to find my quiet time at some other point in the day. Ede won't be 11 weeks old forever. It's a bitter-sweet thought buy my brain power gets weaker and weaker with each sleepless night. It's 8:30pm and I plan on getting off to a good start with my new resolution.

Night! Night!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Looks like life is starting to settle into place and the chaos of adding one more to the mix is starting to fade. Levi looks so cute and I bet he is loving having something to keep him busy for most of the day. And you as well- Ben is walking great and I am sure he is enjoying he new found freedom. Eden looks like she is growing like a weed, Already so smiley. Call us when you have some down time. Miss ya !